By Forest Product code: 19984 Pack size: Each
This wooden shed base provides a solid and effective solution to preparing a base for a Forest Overlap shed, as a quick and easy alternative to slabs or poured concrete. It has the added benefit of raising the shed, further isolating it from the ground which helps to prevent water splashback in heavy rain. This robust and long lasting base has tiny incisions that go deep into the timber that allow the pressure treatment preservative to penetrate deep into timber, protecting it from rot and making it suitable for ground contact. Building the base is a simple case of screwing the timber sections together with screws that are provided. The base should be laid on level ground or propped with suitable material on uneven ground. While building a shed directly on dirt or grass is not recommended, this shed base does make it a possibility, provided a suitable heavy duty weed membrane is used under the base. Designed for use with Forest Garden Overlap sheds: may not be compatible with sheds from other manufacturers or Forest Shiplap and Tongue and Groove sheds. Guaranteed for 15-years against rot. UC4 pressure treated. Available in 4' x 3', 5' x 3', 6' x 4', 7' x 5', 7' x 7' and 8' x 6'.
• Solid, quick, easy and effective timber shed base
• Suitable for Forest Garden Overlap sheds
• Convenient alternative to concrete slabs or poured concrete
• Incised and UC4 pressure treated for ground contact and protection against rot
• Multiple sizes available
• Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Colour by dominance||Natural Timber|
|Type||Does not apply|
|Size||7' x 5'|
|Building Size (Nominal)||7' x 5'|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN