This wooden shed base provides a solid and effective solution to preparing a base for a Forest Overlap shed, as a quick and easy alternative to slabs or poured concrete. It has the added benefit of raising the shed, further isolating it from the ground which helps to prevent water splashback in heavy rain. This robust and long lasting base has tiny incisions that go deep into the timber that allow the pressure treatment preservative to penetrate deep into timber, protecting it from rot and making it suitable for ground contact. Building the base is a simple case of screwing the timber sections together with screws that are provided. The base should be laid on level ground or propped with suitable material on uneven ground. While building a shed directly on dirt or grass is not recommended, this shed base does make it a possibility, provided a suitable heavy duty weed membrane is used under the base. Designed for use with Forest Garden Overlap sheds: may not be compatible with sheds from other manufacturers or Forest Shiplap and Tongue and Groove sheds. Guaranteed for 15-years against rot. UC4 pressure treated. Available in 4' x 3', 5' x 3', 6' x 4', 7' x 5', 7' x 7' and 8' x 6'.
• Solid, quick, easy and effective timber shed base
• Suitable for Forest Garden Overlap sheds
• Convenient alternative to concrete slabs or poured concrete
• Incised and UC4 pressure treated for ground contact and protection against rot
• Multiple sizes available
• Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Colour by dominance||Natural Timber|
|Size||7' x 5'|
|Building Size (Nominal)||7' x 5'|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN