By Forest Product code: 35474 Pack size: Each
Available in two sizes, the contemporary refectory table is solid, sturdy and easy to assemble. The refectory table will make a great addition to the garden, in particular they look perfect on patio and decked areas. The table is manufactured from pressure treated timber that has been smooth planed for a splinter-free finish. The timber is FSC certified, obtained from sustainable sources, and comes with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly, fixings and instructions included.
• Sturdy design, built to last
• Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated timber for a superior build
• Available in two sizes
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources
• Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
Additional delivery information:
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN