The Horizontal Tongue and Groove fence panel from Forest is a high specification, low level panel featuring thick section interlocking boards mounted horizontally, in a high quality rebated frame with mortise and tenon joints.
This contemporary panel is ideal for low level boundaries and can also be used with gravel boards. With smooth planed timber all round, this strong panel is built to last and look great. The timber is pressure treated to give a 15 year anti-rot guarantee, and manufactured from FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources.
Available in 3 heights - 6ft (1.83m), 5ft (1.52m), and 4ft (1.22m) and varying pack sizes.
• Premium quality interlocking boards in a rebated frame
• 12mm tongue and groove boards for a strong and long lasting panel
• Contemporary fence panel with clean horizontal lines
• Smooth planed timber is pressure treated for a longer life
• Ideal for use as a decorative low level boundary marker or for partitioning
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
• Available in 4ft/1.22m, 5ft/1.52m and 6ft/1.83m heights
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days, there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Type||Tongue & Groove|
|Size||6' x 6'|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN