The beautifully crafted cold frame from Forest has a generous amount of room for housing any plants that are ready to be moved out of the greenhouse and into the garden. Cold frames are used as the stepping stone for young plants between growing in a greenhouse to being transferred outdoors: if a plant is moved straight outside into the cold it can stunt its growth, so a cold frame is a great way to ease it into life outside. The acrylic glazing of this practical cold frame is a safer alternative to glass that still lets plenty of light and warmth through. The two independently opening lids each have a prop, allowing work without completely opening the cold frame and exposing the plants. Use a weed block fabric to prevent weeds from growing in the cold frame, capturing even more warmth. The cold frame is manufactured using timber that has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot, and comes with full instructions for easy self-assembly.
• Perfect as a transitional stage between the greenhouse and planting outside
• Manufactured from pressure treated timber for a superior build
• Two independently opening lids allow easy access to plants
• Acrylic glazing - a safer alternative to glass
• For increased insulation and deterring weeds, use a weed block fabric in the base of the cold frame
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
• Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN