The beautifully crafted cold frame from Forest has a generous amount of room for housing any plants that are ready to be moved out of the greenhouse and into the garden. Cold frames are used as the stepping stone for young plants between growing in a greenhouse to being transferred outdoors: if a plant is moved straight outside into the cold it can stunt its growth, so a cold frame is a great way to ease it into life outside. The acrylic glazing of this practical cold frame is a safer alternative to glass that still lets plenty of light and warmth through. The two independently opening lids each have a prop, allowing work without completely opening the cold frame and exposing the plants. Use a weed block fabric to prevent weeds from growing in the cold frame, capturing even more warmth. The cold frame is manufactured using timber that has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot, and comes with full instructions for easy self-assembly.
• Perfect as a transitional stage between the greenhouse and planting outside
• Manufactured from pressure treated timber for a superior build
• Two independently opening lids allow easy access to plants
• Acrylic glazing - a safer alternative to glass
• For increased insulation and deterring weeds, use a weed block fabric in the base of the cold frame
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
• Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN