The 6 foot horizontal tongue and groove gate from Forest is made with high quality 12mm interlocking boards, creating a strong and robust gate. It uses the same construction as Forest's horizontal tongue and groove fence panels for a perfect match, as well as being a stylish standalone gate, ideal for side access to back gardens. Housed in a rebated frame, this is a substantial gate that looks great and offers a high level of security. Made from pressure treated timber, with a 15 year guarantee against rot and decay. Gate fixings are sold separately.
• Solid timber garden gate for increased privacy and security
• Premium horizontal tongue and groove boards set in a rebated frame for increased strength
• Ideal for use as a side entrance gate
• Made from smooth planed timber for an attractive, high quality finish
• Pressure treated timber with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
• Fixings sold separately
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Type||Tongue & Groove|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN