The Hidcote Lattice is a high quality open diamond pattern lattice which will make an attractive addition to any garden. The lattice features substantial 8mm thick and 20mm wide battens which are smooth planed and rounded, overlaid and mounted in a substantial rebated perimeter frame which is also smooth planed. The battens on the Hidcote Lattice are spaced 90mm apart which makes it ideal for use as a frame for climbing plants that need wider gaps, such as climbing roses. All the timber is pressure treated to protect it from rot so the finished product will last for many years, and comes with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee. 180cm high, available in a range of widths and pack sizes.
• High quality 6ft/1.8m high diamond pattern lattice panel
• Diamond design features wider gaps for climbing plants that need space to grow
• Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
• Made with thick section, pressure treated timber for longevity
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days, there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN