By Forest Product code: 27115 Pack size: Each
The square Caledonian raised bed from Forest is perfect for growing a variety of plant life, with the compact design making it perfect for smaller gardens. A raised planter bed is ideal for use as a kitchen garden, for growing cooking herbs and vegetables. Manufactured using pressure treated timber for a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The square planter can hold approximately 270 litres of compost, giving plenty of room for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs. These planters are easy to assemble as the frames are pre-notched, and delivered with fixings and step-by-step instructions.
• Perfect for use as a kitchen garden or a floral display
• Manufactured from pressure treated timber for a superior build
• Holds approx. 270L of compost
• High quality build and finish
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
• FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources
• Pre-notched timber components
Additional delivery information:
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN