By Everbuild Product code: 85399 Pack size: Each
Need a silicone sealant that excels in damp or humid conditions? Make sure you’ve got this Everbuild Everflex 500 bath and sanitary silicone – it’s the perfect choice for sealing baths, showers or basins, as well as sanitary fixings and ceramics.
Everflex 500 cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible and high-strength waterproof seal. It contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth, and won’t discolour as it ages.
• Premium-quality mid modulus acetoxy cure silicone sealant
• Perfect for high-humidity areas such as bathrooms and kitchens
• Seals baths, showers, sanitary fittings and ceramics
• Great for sealing around worktops and laminates
• Use for cap sealing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames
• Powerful anti-fungal compound protects sealant
• Flexibility factor of +/- 20%
• Won’t discolour, even in damp or humid conditions
• Cures quickly to reduce dirt pick-up
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN