By Everbuild Product code: 52173 Pack size: Each
Do you need to waterproof concrete or masonry? Do so easily with a coat of this tanking slurry from Everbuild. When mixed with water, the slurry forms a durable waterproof layer that's quick and easy to apply.
When mixed correctly, this water-resistant slurry is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It can be used for basements, foundations and tunnels, as well as bathrooms, shower rooms and wet rooms. This slurry is also WRAS-approved for potable water applications and is robust enough to be used for swimming pools.
The prepared slurry can be applied easily using a brush, broom or spray, and it sets quickly – ready for any subsequent coats. The grey tanking can be covered with a decorative finish for areas that are on show (such as bathrooms).
• High water and rain resistance to protect concrete and masonry
• Permanent waterproofing for basements, cellars and below-ground level applications
• Suitable for foundations, tunnels or swimming pools
• Can be used on floors and walls in bathroom areas before applying a decorative finish
• Simple to mix with clear water
• Easily applied by a stiff hand brush, broom or spray
• Can be covered with a decorative finish or left uncovered
• Quick set time of approximately six hours
• Solvent-free and suitable for indoor or outdoor use
• WRAS-approved for potable water applications
• Available for branch collection only
• Consumption: 3kg/m² for a two-coat application, increase to 6kg/m² for areas of excessive water pressure
• Pot life: 45 mins at 20°C
BBA approved (Certificate no. 15/5197) and is certified by LABC (Local Authority Building Control) Approval Number RD206.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN