ERA UPVC Replacement Multipoint Door Lock 2-Hook 2-Roller
by ERA Product Code: 29599 29599
Pack size: Each
Pack size: Each
1 Available for delivery. Order before 9pm to receive your item next business day.
0% interest for 4 months on orders above £99*. Learn more
• Modular based, comprising of a 3-piece set
• Includes a 35mm euro profile backset and 2x croppable top and bottom extension pieces to suit door application
• Non handed with easily reversible latch
• Two adjustable rollers enhance compression performance and maximise weathersealing offering +/-1mm compression
• Two mushrooms for anti separation, protects the door from being jemmied
• Split spindle function for Lever Pad handle application and snib facility as standard
• Tested to the latest performance requirements
The Replacement 2-Hook 2-Roller Multi Point door lock kit is designed to replace most multi-point locks in PVCu doors. Each kit is modular based, comprising of a 3 piece set: a central 35mm euro profile gearbox and two croppable top and bottom extension pieces to suit the door application.
The extension pieces have high security steel hooks that lock into the steel keeps offering maximum resistance to forced entry; and the bi-directional throw of the hooks protects the door from being jemmied. Twin precision adjustable rollers enhance compression performance and maximise weathersealing. The gearbox has an easily reversible latch bolt and the non handed design enables the lock to be used for left or right handed doors that are inward or outward opening. The snib facility enables the latch bolt to be held in the retracted position giving the option to travel freely through the door without depressing the handle. The lock also incorporates a split spindle function for Lever Pad handle applications.
Tested to the latest security and performance standards the 2 Hook 2 Roller door lock kit meets the requirements of PAS 24:2012. The lock meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 4 (240 hours) for Corrosion Resistance to provide the most robust finish; and to ensure smooth and consistent performance over time the lock is endurance tested in our test house to 50,000 cycles. The kit is supplied with all fixings and illustrated instructions for installation.