By Einhell Product code: 40955 Pack size: Each
Looking for a quieter and cleaner alternative to a petrol chainsaw? This battery-powered cordless chainsaw from Einhell is a perfect choice for safe and easy use around the garden.
A high-quality Oregon guide bar and chain makes light work of pruning or felling small to medium-sized trees, preparing firewood or cutting up construction timber. No tools are needed to adjust the chain’s tension, or replace it. The chain is lubricated automatically too, and a large opening in the oil reservoir ensures no funnel is required.
Kickback protection and an instant mechanical chain brake protect you while you’re working. A catch bolt holds on to the chain if it comes off the rail, while the rugged metal stop claw keeps the saw stable. The Einhell GE-LC 18/25 Li-Solo requires one 18V Power X-Change rechargeable battery – sold separately.
• Oregon chain and guide bar for a quality cutting performance
• Tool-free chain tension adjustments or replacements
• Kickback protection with mechanical instant chain brake
• Chain catch bolt for added peace of mind
• Sturdy metal stop claw keeps chainsaw stable
• Automatic chain lubrication
• Large filler opening – no need for a funnel
• Ergonomic handle gives you a firm grip
• A member of the Einhell Power X-Change family
• Battery and charger not included – Einhell PXC 18V batteries sold separately
Einhell Power X-Change 18V Batteries & Chargers
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 2.5Ah – 65416
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 4.0Ah – 51882
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 5.2Ah – 20585
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushed|
|Pack Contents||Chainsaw, Protective Cover, Petrol / Oil Mixing Bottle|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN