By Einhell Product code: 93891 Pack size: Each
Get those everyday cleaning jobs completed quickly and effortlessly with this Einhell vacuum cleaner. It’s a versatile vac suitable for wet or dry cleaning – powered by a 1250W motor, it delivers impressive suction through a 36mm hose system for a continuously high air and dirt flow.
Standard suck-and-wipe techniques aren’t always enough for surfaces such as carpets, textiles or glazed tiles with open pores. That’s where the Einhell TC-VC 1820 S vac comes in – it provides a more in-depth and thorough clean that gets right to the tip of the material. It’s particularly useful for cleaning the inside of your car too, whether it’s seats and roof linings or mats and interior trim.
There’s a handy blow connection for blow-cleaning those awkward corners or hard-to-reach areas, such as staircases or behind cupboards. Castor wheels and a handle help you move from room to room with ease, while all included accessories can be stored on the vac itself – the right nozzle is always within easy reach.
• Highly versatile – suitable for wet and dry vacuuming
• Quickly collects rough, fine, wet or dry dirt
• Rustproof and sturdy stainless steel tank with 20L capacity
• Powerful 1250W motor for impressive suction performance
• Blow connection for blow-cleaning hard-to-reach areas
• Handle and castor wheels – moves easily from room to room
• 1.5m hose length and 2.5m cable length for good reach
• 36mm hose system for high air and dirt flow
• Cable and accessories holder for tidy storage
• Includes suction hose and three-piece extension tube
• Comes with floor nozzle, crevice nozzle, foam filter, blue filter bag and paper dirt bag
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Cable length (m)||3|
|Sound volume||76 db(A)|
|Pack Contents||Includes: Plastic suction hose and three-part extension tube, floor nozzle & crevice nozzle, .foam filter, blue filter bag and paper dirt bag|
|Hose Length (m)||1.5|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN