• Power input: 1900W
• Max. cutting capacity 310 x 70mm
• Blade Bore 254 x 30mm
• Blade Speed 4800 rpm
• Bevel range 45° left
• Laser cutting guide
• Drag function for wide work pieces
• Includes: 60T TCT saw blade and base frame.
The Einhell TC-SM 2531/2 U crosscut and mitre saw combines user-friendliness with precision on crosscuts and mitre cuts in wood, laminate and plastic. The high quality turntable comes with an exact angle adjustment facility that can be latched single handedly in various positions. The precision saw blade achieves outstanding sawing results. With a saw head that tilts to the left, the Einhell TC-SM 2531/1 U crosscut and mitre saw allows mitres and chamfers to be made at a wide range of angles. Features supports for the sawing of long workpieces, while the solid design of the clamping device ensures that the workpiece is held securely in position. The sawdust bag ensures the workplace is kept clean and a transport brace ensures easy, safe transport.
• Base frame for stable stand and comfortable working height (84cm)
• Drag function for wide work pieces up to 310mm
• Included laser makes quick and exact cuts possible
• Turntable with precise angle setting for angular cuts
• Saw head tilts to the left for mitre cutting
• All scales are perfectly visible from the working position
• Workpiece support on both sides for long workpieces
• Spindle lock for easy blade change
Einhell TC-SM 2531/1 U Mitre Saw specification:
• Supply: 230V
• Power: 1900W
• Idle speed: 4800 rpm
• Saw blade: 254mm x 30mm
• Mitre cut: 45° - 0°
• Bevel range: 45° left
• Swiveling range: 45° - 45°
• Cutting width 90° x 90°: 230mm x 70mm
• Cutting width 90° x 45°: 210mm x 70mm
• Cutting width 45° x 90°: 310mm x 40mm
• Cutting width 45° x 45°: 210mm x 40mm
• Diameter of suction adapter: 36mm
• Weight: 17.75kg
Complete with quality 60T TCT saw blade and base frame.
|Type||Sliding Mitre Saw|
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN