By Einhell Product code: 87862 Pack size: Each
Need to cut hedges or bushes where there’s no power supply nearby? When you use this cordless hedge trimmer from Einhell, you can work anywhere – it comes with a 2.0Ah battery, giving you up to 80 minutes of runtime on a single charge.
Suitable for tidying up small or medium-sized hedges, shrubs and bushes, it’s perfect for larger gardens or allotments – you can move around freely with no restrictions from power cables or extension leads. The trimmer is lightweight with a comfortable, soft-grip handle so you can work safely and accurately in both horizontal and vertical positions.
The laser-cut, diamond-ground steel blades stay sharper for longer, ensuring high precision and performance. Its metal gearbox delivers efficient power transmission while further increasing durability, and the two-hand safety switch brings the cutters to a standstill in less than one second when a switch is released. With this Einhell hedge trimmer, maintaining your green spaces has never been easier!
• Perfect for small to medium-sized hedges, shrubs and bushes
• Cordless operation – work anywhere with no cables needed
• Runtime of up to 80 minutes on a fully charged 2.0Ah battery
• Battery charge indicator shows when you’re running low
• Laser-cut and diamond-ground steel blades stay sharp
• 46cm blade length with 15mm teeth gap
• Metal gearing for long-lasting performance
• Lightweight with soft-grip handle for ease of use
• Two-hand safety switch for peace of mind
• Cutters protected by an aluminium cover
• Bumper guard with holder for easy wall mounting
• Sturdy cutter guard for storage and transportation
• A member of the Einhell Power X-Change family
• Comes with PXC 2.0Ah battery and fast charger
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 2.0Ah|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN