• No load speed: 11,000 - 30,000 rpm
• 6mm (1/4") and 8mm (5/16") collets
• Cutter capacity: 30mm
• Plunge stroke: 55mm
• Includes: 6mm (1/4") and 8mm (5/16") collets, parallel guide, circle, copy sleeve
The Einhell TE-RO 1255 E 1200W 1/4" Router is a high quality, powerful tool for tackling the most challenging routing jobs in solid wood, plywood and chipboard. The routing depth is easy to preselect using the turret stop and can also be exactly adjusted using the precision depth adjustment facility. A chip shield provides additional protection.
• Parallel stop, compass, copy sleeve
• Spindle lock for easy tool change
• High stability for changing the tool
• Plastic insert protects the workpiece surface
• Chip shield
• Cable clip
• 6 and 8mm clamps
• Depth adjustment with turret stop
• Precision depth adjustment with exact twin tube guide
• Electronic speed control
• Infinitely adjustable cutting depth
• Weight: 3.1kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN