By Forgefix Product code: 32119 Pack size: 500 Pack
Working with plasterboard? These specialist drywall screws will help you get the job done quickly, easily and professionally – they’re perfect for fitting plasterboard, fibreboard and other types of insulation boards to wood or steel studding.
An extra-deep insert bit recess delivers a firmer positive drive. Along with an incredibly sharp piercing point and coarse thread, you’ll be sure of a speedy insertion and improved holding power.
The countersunk Phillips drive bugle head minimises surface damage to ensure a smoother finish – the screw sinks effortlessly into the dry lining without the need for countersinking. A black phosphate coating increases its resistance to corrosion and rust too.
• Coarse thread specialist screws for drywall applications
• Suitable for plasterboard, fibreboard and other insulation board types
• Used for fitting boards to wood or steel studding
• Made from fully hardened C1022 steel
• Extra-deep insert bit recess for a firmer positive drive
• Extremely sharp piercing point
• Thread designed for fast insertion and improved holding power
• Bugle head reduces risk of surface damage for a smoother finish
• Sinks effortlessly into the dry lining – no need for countersinking
• Black phosphate finish
• Phillips bit included with each box
|Screw Bit Fitting||Phillips (PH)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN