By Draper Product code: 45402 Pack size: Each
• IGBT Inverter technology
• Integrated gas regulator
• High frequency pilot arc start
• 15mm cut thickness
• Thermal overload protection
• Includes; 1 x AG60 Plasma cutting torch (4m cable) and 1 x 200A Earth clamp (1.8m cable)
Expert Quality. This high frequency ignition plasma cutter has advanced IGBT technology with digital meter. It has a pilot arc function that ensures stability and a fast, strong and smooth cut. This efficient machine is suitable for cutting through stainless steel, aluminium and other metals up to a thickness of 15mm. Fitted with thermal overload protection to ensure maximum durability. The machine is robust, lightweight and portable, fitted with a carry handle. Supplied with AG60 plasma cutting torch and 200A earth clamp.
Maximum Amperage: 60A
Amperage range: 20-60A
Input voltage: 230V
Cutting thickness: 1-15mm
Duty cycle: 60% @60A / 100% @40A
Dimensions: 530 x 210 x 390mm
Weight (net): 14.0kg
ASSEMBLING THE PLASMA CUTTER
• Make sure the power supply information on the product’s rating plate is compatible with the power supply you intend to connect it to.
• A suitable plug must be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• This product’s wiring has insulation stripped in preparation for wiring a 32A plug (not supplied).
• It is designed for connection to a 32-amp power supply rated at 230V AC.
• Because it is constructed mostly of metal parts, it is a Class 1 machine; meaning, it must have an earth connection in the power supply. This is to prevent electrocution in the event of a failure.
• Note: Remove the plug from the socket before carrying out adjustment, servicing, or maintenance.
• Check that the electrical supply delivers the voltage and frequency corresponding to the product and that it is fitted with a delayed fuse suited to the maximum delivered rated current.
• Note: This product has been set to the highest voltage at the factory.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN