• 1/4" BSP pistol grip tyre inflator
• Maximum inflation pressure: 12 bar (170 psi)
• Hose length 0.33m
• Heavy duty rubber cover and clip on connector
• Supplied with a 1/4" BSP male adaptor
Draper pistol grip tyre inflator fitted with a clip on connector that's compatible with most vehicles including cars, commercial vehicles, motorbikes and trailers. The easy to read 65mm analogue gauge is attached with a heavy duty rubber cover for increased protection. Maximum inflation pressure is 12 bar (170 psi). 1/4" BSP taper female inlet, supplied with a 1/4" BSP male adaptor.
The pressure dial on this model is for guidance only, and should be checked with a tyre pressure gauge certified to BS EN 12645.
|Brand ||Draper |
|Manufacture ID ||91273 |
|Max Pressure ||12 |
|Length (m) ||0.33 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Draper Pistol Grip Air Tyre Inflator 0-170 psi is rated
Rated 5 out of
excellent item will be very helpful when racing starts up again
Date published: 2020-07-30
Rated 4 out of
Good quality for the money checked it against a good quality pressure gauge and it close, good enough for the car anyway
Date published: 2020-07-14
Rated 5 out of
Works perfectly for inflating my hgv
Date published: 2020-06-22
Rated 4 out of
Easy to use tyre inflator, but with annoying scale
This is a basic, easy to use tyre inflator, purchased to replace my ancient one the rubber hose had rotted away on. The clip-on tip is easy to use, but occassionaly doesn't seal properly, just give it a quick tweek. The annoying bit is that they have marked the dial every 20PSI with ticks every 4psi, as most tyres are in the region of 20 to 30 psi, you really have to think about what exactly the dial is pointing to. Personally I would rather have had a large tick at 30PSI and smaller ones at 25 and 35PSI. Currently the ticks show 24, 28, 32, 36 PSI - very frustrating.
Date published: 2020-06-21