• Aluminium with soft-grip, 4 speeds
• Air pressure: 90 psi (6.2bar)
• Inc: 1/4" die grinder, 1/8" collet, air line connector 1/4" BSP, 2x collet wrenches, 5x 3mm 1/8" and 5x 6mm 1/4" grinding stones, case.
Compact straight die grinder kit from Draper, perfectly designed for grinding and polishing metal components. Manufactured from lightweight aluminium, attached to an ergonomic soft grip handle, providing comfort even when used for prolonged periods. Fitted with a lever block trigger for increased safety, and an adjustable 4 speed rear regulator. Attached with a 1/4" BSP airline connector which connects with the 360° rotating air inlet, helping prevent air lines from kinking when in use. All stored in a robust plastic carry case.
• Ergonomic soft grip handle
• Lightweight aluminium housing
• Lever block trigger for safety
• Adjustable 4 speed rear regulator
• Rear exhaust
• 360° rotating air inlet - anti-kink
• 1 x 1/4" die grinder
• 1 x 1/8" collet
• 1 x air line connector 1/4" BSP (PCL style)
• 2 x open ended collet wrenches
• 5 x 3mm (1/8") shank grinding stones
• 5 x 6mm (1/4") shank grinding stones
• 1 x blow mould case
Draper Mini Air Die Grinder Specification:
• Collet size: 6mm
• Air inlet: 1/4" BSP
• Free speed: 25,000 rpm
• Operating air pressure: 90 psi (6.2bar)
• Average air consumption: 4cfm (113 L/min)
• Sound pressure level: 88dB(A)
• Sound power level: 99dB(A)
• Vibration level: 2.9m/s²
• Minimum hose size: 3/8" (10mm)
• Weight: 0.39kg
• Overall length: 173mm
|Max Pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN