By Draper Product code: 46251 Pack size: Each
• IGBT Inverter technology
• Synergic wire feed
• MIG FCW/MMA
• Fan cooled
• Thermal overload protection
• Includes: 1 x 200A electrode holder (1.6m cable), 1 x 200A earth clamp (1.6m cable), 1 x MIG torch (2m cable), chipping hammer/wire brush and face mask.
Compact dual-function (MIG flux cored/MMA) gasless welder. Powerful IGBT inverter technology that is optimised for improved productivity with synergic wire feed operation. Easy-to-use with simple and immediate one touch setting and digital display. Minimal spatter providing a perfect welding result. Lightweight and portable design, with carry handle. Supplied with an extensive accessory kit including electrode holder, earth clamp, MIG torch, gas hose and face mask.
Welding type: MIG flux cored/MMA
Max amperage: 120A
Amperage range: 20-120A (MMA), 30-120A (MIG FCW)
Input voltage: 230V
MIG Welding wire diameter: 0.8-1mm flux cored
MMA/ARC electrode size: 1.6-3.2mm
MIG FCW Welding wire spool size: 1kg
Duty cycle: 60% @120A / 100% @92A
Dimensions: 335 x 135 x 250mm
Weight (net): 5.5kg
ASSEMBLING THE WELDER
• Make sure the power supply information on the machine’s rating plate is compatible with the power supply you intend to connect it to.
• A suitable plug must be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• This machines wiring has insulation stripped in preparation for wiring a 16A plug (not supplied).
• It is designed for connection to a 16-amp power supplyrated at 230V AC.
• Because it is constructed mostly of metal parts, it is a Class 1 machine; meaning, it must have an earth connection in the power supply. This is to prevent electrocution in the event of a failure.
• Note: Remove the plug from the socket before carryingout adjustment, servicing, or maintenance.
• Check that the electrical supply delivers the voltage and frequency corresponding to the welding machine and that it is fitted with a delayed fuse suited to the maximum delivered rated current.
• Note: The welding machines are set to the highest voltage at the factory
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN