By Draper Product code: 49663 Pack size: 8 Piece
This Draper Expert Soft Grip T Handle Hex Key Set is great to have on hand when you're carrying out small or large DIY jobs. It can be used to loosen or tighten hexagonal screws and bolts while you're putting together furniture or dismantling it.
The T handle key set contains eight pieces, each one made from sturdy chrome vanadium steel that's hardened and tempered for durability. The handles have a soft grip, making them extremely comfortable, and are plenty big enough to give you all the leverage you need when you're turning them.
On the long blades there is a hexagonal ball end that rotates to let you get to awkward angles, and on the short blade there is a conventional hexagonal end. This T handle Allen key set also comes displayed in a steel storage rack with practical wall mounts.
• Set includes eight hex keys complete with steel storage rack
• 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm keys – 100 mm long arm and 13 mm short arm
• 5 mm, 6 mm keys – 150 mm long arm and 15 mm short arm
• 8 mm, 10 mm keys – 200 mm long arm and 14 mm short arm
• Hexagonal ball end on the long blade and
• Conventional hexagon end on the short blade
• Made from hardened and tempered chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
• Soft-grip handles feel more comfortable in the hand
• Steel storage rack can be wall-mounted for convenient storage
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN