By Draper Product code: 54381 Pack size: Each
• IGBT Inverter technology
• Digital display
• Multi-process welder
• Thermal overload protection
• Includes: 1 x 200A electrode holder (1.8m cable), 1 x 200A earth clamp (1.8m cable), 1 x 1.0 and 1.2 contact tips, 1 x MIG torch (3m cable), 1 x gas hose (2m), chipping hammer/wire brush and face mask.
Highly versatile multi-process welder (MIG/MAG/Flux-cored/MMA) that can be used as a gas/gasless welder. Its compact design features powerful IGBT inverter technology and digital display to create a very efficient machine that is optimised for improved productivity and ease of use. Lightweight and portable design, with carry handle. Supplied with an extensive accessory kit including electrode holder, earth clamp, MIG torch, gas hose and face mask.
Welding type: MIG/MAG/fluxed cored/MMA
Max Amperage: 200A
Amperage range: MIG 20-200A and MMA 20-180A
Input Voltage: 230V
MIG welding wire diameter: 0.6-1.2mm
MMA/ARC electrode size: 1.6-5.0mm
MIG welding wire spool size: 5kg
Duty cycle: 60% @200A / 100% @160A
Dimensions: 435 x 220 x 320mm
Weight (nett): 12.6kg
ASSEMBLING THE WELDER
• Make sure the power supply information on the machine’s rating plate is compatible with the power supply you intend to connect it to.
• A suitable plug must be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• This machines wiring has insulation stripped in preparation for wiring a 32A plug (not supplied)
• It is designed for connection to a 32-amp power supply rated at 230V AC
• Because it is constructed, mostly of metal parts, it is a class 1 machine: meaning, it must have an earth connection in the power supply. This is to prevent electrocution in the event of a failure.
• Note: Remove the plug from the socket before carrying out adjustment, servicing or maintenance.
• Check that the electrical supply delivers the voltage and frequency corresponding to the welding machine and that it is fitted with a delayed fuse suited to the maximum delivered rated current.
• Note; The welding machines are set to the highest voltage at the factory.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN