By Draper Product code: 21125 Pack size: Each
Carry out demolition work quickly and effectively with this Draper Expert breaker. With a maximum impact rate of 1900bpm and up to 65J of impact energy, the mains-powered breaker is tough enough to break through all kinds of materials with the minimum of effort.
An anti-vibration rear handle and auxiliary side handle put you in complete control for greater precision, while the fan-cooled motor and all-metal gearbox ensure efficient operation and long-lasting performance.
The demolition breaker is supplied with two 410mm hex chisels (one pointed, one flat) so you can get to work straight away. It comes with a 3.2m cable and BS plug, and you’ll also get a carry case with wheels for easy transportation from job to job. Part of the Draper Expert range, it’s been designed to meet the requirements of the most exacting and demanding professional.
• Maximum impact rate of 1900bpm (65J impact) to break through tough materials
• Anti-vibration rear handle helps you work with greater precision and comfort
• 180° adjustable auxiliary side handle for a firm and secure grip
• Fan-cooled motor prevents breaker from overheating
• All-metal gearbox is tough and durable for long-lasting performance
• 30mm hex chuck
• Two 410mm hex chisels (point and flat) included
• Comes with on-wheel carry case for easy transportation between jobs
• 3.2m cable with BS plug included
• Register online for three-year warranty (T&Cs apply)
• Replacement chisels available – flat 31166 and point 80396
• Contains oil – minor seepage during storage and in use is expected and normal
Draper 1700W 18.5kg Breaker Specifications
• Impact rate: 0 - 1900bpm
• Impact energy: 65J
• Sound pressure level: 93.18 dB(A)
• Sound power level: 105 dB(A)
• Vibration K factor: 3 dB(A)
• Recommended oil: 20W/50 monograde oil
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN