By Draper Product code: 38308 Pack size: Each
• Variable wire speed control
• 1kg wire spool included
• Fan cooled
• Thermal overload protection
• Transport wheels
• Includes: 1 x 200A electrode holder (1.7m cable), 1 x 200A earth clamp (1.5m cable), 1 x MIG torch (1.7m cable), 1 x spool of solid core welding wire (1kg), chipping hammer/wire brush and face mask.
This compact multi-purpose gas/gasless MIG welder combines performance with ease of use. It features variable wire speed control. The thermal overload protection and internal cooling fan ensures the optimum weld. Portable, equipped with transport wheels. Supplied with accessory kit including electrode holder, earth clamp, MIG torch, chipping hammer/wire brush and face mask.
Welding type: MIG only
Max amperage: 160A
Amperage range: 60-160A
Input voltage: 230V
Welding wire diameter: 0.6-0.9mm
Welding wire spool size: 1kg
Duty cycle: 10% @160A
Dimensions: 640 x 385 x 435mm
Weight (net): 32kg
ASSEMBLING THE WELDER
• Make sure the power supply information on the machine’s rating plate is compatible with the power supply you intend to connect it to.
• A suitable plug must be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• This machines wiring has insulation stripped in preparation for wiring a 16A plug (not supplied).
• It is designed for connection to a 16-amp power supply rated at 230V AC.
• Because it is constructed mostly of metal parts, it is a Class 1 machine; meaning, it must have an earth connection in the power supply. This is to prevent electrocution in the event of a failure.
• Note: Remove the plug from the socket before carrying out adjustment, servicing, or maintenance.
• Check that the electrical supply delivers the voltage and frequency corresponding to the welding machine and that it is fitted with a delayed fuse suited to the maximum delivered rated current.
• Note: The welding machines are set to the highest voltage at the factory.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN