By Draper Product code: 52140 Pack size: Each
• IGBT Inverter technology
• 1.6-3.2mm electrodes
• Smooth stable arc
• Thermal overload protection
• Includes: 1 x 200A electrode holder (1.6m cable), 1 x 200A earth clamp (1.6m cable), 1 x TIG torch (3m cable), chipping hammer/wire brush and face mask.
Compact dual-function (MMA/TIG) welder with powerful IGBT transistor technology. It delivers a reliable, smooth and stable arc. The machine has a portable and compact design, built in a hard case with carry handle. Supplied with accessory kit including electrode holder, earth clamp, TIG torch, chipping hammer/wire brush and face mask.
Welding type: TIG/MMA
Max Amperage: 145A
Amperage range: TIG 5-145A / MMA 20-120A
Input voltage: 230V
MMA/ARC Electrode size: 1.6-3.2mm
Duty cycle: 60% @145A / 100% @112A
Dimensions: 350 x 132 x 280mm
Weight (net) – 4.7kg
ASSEMBLING THE WELDER
• Make sure the power supply information on the machine’s rating plate is compatible with the power supply you intend to connect it to.
• A suitable plug must be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• This machines wiring has insulation stripped in preparation for wiring a 16A plug (not supplied).
• It is designed for connection to a 16-amp power supply rated at 230V AC.
• Because it is constructed mostly of metal parts, it is a Class 1 machine; meaning, it must have an earth connection in the power supply. This is to prevent electrocution in the event of a failure.
• Note: Remove the plug from the socket before carrying out adjustment, servicing, or maintenance.
• Check that the electrical supply delivers the voltage and frequency corresponding to the welding machine and that it is fitted with a delayed fuse suited to the maximum delivered rated current.
• Note: The welding machines are set to the highest voltage at the factory
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN