By Draper Product code: 48359 Pack size: Each
• Variable wire speed control
• Fan cooled
• Thermal overload protection
• Includes: 1x earth clamp(1.4m cable), 1x MIG torch(1.7m cable), 1x flux cored MIG welding wire, hammer, wire brush,
This Draper Storm Force® gasless MIG welder utilises flux cored wire making it suitable for welding outside. The adjustable power settings and variable wire speed control provide optimum results for a wide range of work. Lightweight and portable design, with carry handle. Supplied with an accessory kit including earth clamp, MIG welding wire, chipping hammer/wire brush and face mask.
Welding type: MIG only
Max amperage: 120A
Amperage range: 50-120A
Input voltage: 230V
Welding wire diameter: 0.6-0.9mm flux cored
Welding wire spool size: 0.45kg
Duty cycle: 10% @120A / 60% @50A
Dimensions: 340 x 345 x 190mm
Weight (net): 15.5kg
ASSEMBLING THE WELDER
• Make sure the power supply information on the machine’s rating plate is compatible with the power supply you intend to connect it to.
• These appliances are supplied with an approved plug and cable for your safety.
• A suitable plug must be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• Because these appliances are constructed mostly of metal parts, they are Class 1 machines; meaning, they must have an earth connection in the power supply. This is to prevent electrocution in the event of a failure.
• Note: Remove the plug from the socket before carrying out adjustment, servicing, or maintenance.
• Check that the electrical supply delivers the voltage and frequency corresponding to the welding machine and that it is fitted with a delayed fuse suited to the maximum delivered rated current.
• Note: The welding machines are set to the highest voltage at the factory.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN