By Draper Product code: 66424 Pack size: Each
Carry out demolition work with the minimum of fuss when you use this SDS Max breaker from the professional Draper Expert range. Breeze blocks, brick, hard earth and concrete are just a few of the tough materials this 1050W tool can break through – it has a maximum impact rate of 4,300bpm and up to 25J of impact energy.
As well as a sturdy rear handle for a firm and secure grip, there’s also a 360° adjustable auxiliary side handle that puts you in complete control to apply force where it’s needed for greater precision. You’ll get a point chisel and a flat chisel with the breaker, which has an SDS Max quick-release chuck for quick and easy use.
The breaker is mains-powered and comes with a 2m cable and fitted BS plug. Need to take it from job to job? No problem – the robust carry case makes transportation simple, and looks the part too.
• Maximum impact rate of 4300bpm (25J impact) to break through tough materials
• Breaks breeze blocks, brick, hard earth, concrete and other materials
• Rear handle provides you with a firm and secure grip
• 360° adjustable auxiliary side handle – move it to where you feel most comfortable
• Lock-on trigger switch for greater control
• Mains-powered with 2.0m cable and BS plug included
• SDS Max quick-release chuck for fast and simple chisel changes
• Register online for three-year manufacturer’s warranty (T&Cs apply)
• Includes 1x point chisel, 1x flat chisel, 1x pin spanner, 1x pot of grease and 1x blow-moulded case
Draper 1050W SDS Max Breaker Specifications
• Impact rate: 0 - 4300bpm
• Impact energy: 25J
• Sound pressure level: 92 dB(A)
• Sound power level: 105 dB(A)
• Gross weight: 7kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|User Guide||click here|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)Please check below for more details on order delivery times over the May Bank Holiday weekend. May Bank Holiday Opening and Delivery Times
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Please check our May Bank Holiday Opening and Delivery Times for more information on store openings and order collections this weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN