• Evenly distributed heat output
• Reversible left or right hand cable entry
• Thermostatic control
• Auto-reset thermal overload cut-out for safety
• Discreet mounting brackets for walls or floors
• Suitable for airing cupboards, greenhouses, shop windows, lofts and more.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Dimplex Thermostatic Tubular Heater IPX4 3ft 120W is rated
Rated 5 out of
already have a smaller (2ft) Dimplex which I really like, so when I needed a larger heater I went straight for another Dimplex, 4ft this time.
Date published: 2019-09-05
Rated 5 out of
Keeping the frost at bay.
I have fitted this into my small (7' x 5') lean to green house to keep the temperature above freezing. So far we have had a couple of frosty nights but the green house has remained at 8 degrees so it is doing a good job. The built in thermostat is switching the heater off as the temperature rises during the day thus keeping the running costs down.
Date published: 2019-04-05