The DeWalt T-STAK 2.0 IP54 Mobile Storage Box has been designed to carry and transport T-STAK® modules, giving the option of connecting and customising multiple units depending on what is required for a jobsite. The ergonomic telescopic handle provides easier transportation. The heavy duty 7’’ wheels offer improved manoeuvrability for when working on a jobsite.
The new heavy duty metal front and metal pin side latches have been built for added durability and longer life. The IP54 waterseal provides water and dust protection to tools and fixings inside the box. The internal fixing point built into the T-STAK box is DeWalt Tracker ready, allowing for a DeWalt Tracker to be installed and box tracked via DeWalt Tool Connect.
• Telescopic handle for easy transportation of heavy tools
• 7" durable wheels allowing heavy tools to be transported easily across longer distances
• IP54 waterseal provides water and dust protection to tools and fixings inside the box
• Metal pin side latches allows T-STAK modules to be connected together
• Heavy duty metal front latches provide increased strength, durability and longevity
• Lockable - via padlock (not included) for added security
• DeWalt tracker ready, fixing point built into the T-STAK box
• 50kg load capacity on trolley (30kg box standalone)
|Max Weight (kg)||30|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN