By DeWalt Product code: 61153 Pack size: Each
The DeWalt T-STAK 2.0 IP54 Mobile Storage Box has been designed to carry and transport T-STAK® modules, giving the option of connecting and customising multiple units depending on what is required for a jobsite. The ergonomic telescopic handle provides easier transportation. The heavy duty 7’’ wheels offer improved manoeuvrability for when working on a jobsite.
The new heavy duty metal front and metal pin side latches have been built for added durability and longer life. The IP54 waterseal provides water and dust protection to tools and fixings inside the box. The internal fixing point built into the T-STAK box is DeWalt Tracker ready, allowing for a DeWalt Tracker to be installed and box tracked via DeWalt Tool Connect.
• Telescopic handle for easy transportation of heavy tools
• 7" durable wheels allowing heavy tools to be transported easily across longer distances
• IP54 waterseal provides water and dust protection to tools and fixings inside the box
• Metal pin side latches allows T-STAK modules to be connected together
• Heavy duty metal front latches provide increased strength, durability and longevity
• Lockable - via padlock (not included) for added security
• DeWalt tracker ready, fixing point built into the T-STAK box
• 50kg load capacity on trolley (30kg box standalone)
|Max Weight (kg)||30|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN