By DeWalt Product code: 93177 Pack size: Each
IP54 shallow box with organiser top can be used for storage of corded and cordless tools and features a customisable foam insert for maximum protection of your equipment. The DeWalt T-STAK storage system has been designed to carry and transport T-STAK modules, giving the option of connecting and customising multiple units depending on what is required for a jobsite.
The new heavy duty metal front and metal pin side latches have been built for added durability and longer life. The IP54 waterseal provides water and dust protection to tools and fixings inside the box. The internal fixing point built into the T-STAK box is DeWalt Tracker ready, allowing for a DeWalt Tracker to be installed and box tracked via DeWalt Tool Connect.
• IP54 waterseal provides water and dust protection to tools and fixings inside the box
• Metal pin side latches allows T-STAK modules to be connected together
• Heavy duty metal front latches provide increased strength, durability and longevity
• Front and top carry handles so the box can be carried in both orientations
• Lockable - via padlock (not included) for added security
• Customisable foam insert to keep power tools safe during transportation
• DeWalt tracker ready, fixing point built into the T-STAK box
• 30kg load capacity
• Organiser top compartment (not IP rated), for easy access to fixings and small tools
• Long aluminium top carry handle for the ultimate durability
|Max Weight (kg)||30|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page
Items over 30kg can only be delivered next Business Day Mon-Fri, if ordered before 6pm. Orders placed after 9pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN