40 Piece stackable tough case. Easier bit Removal. 25mm: 3 x PH (1-3), 9 x PZ(2-3), 7 x Torx (10-30) - 50mm: 3 x PH (1-3), 5 x PZ(2-3), 6 x Torx (15-30) - 89mm: 2 x PH2 - Nut Drivers – 8+10mm. 1 x Magnetic Drive Guide.
25mm: 1 x PH1, 2 x PH2, 2 x PH3, 6 x PZ2, 3 x PZ3, 1 x T10, 2 x T15, 2 x T25, 2 x T30
50mm: 1 x PH1, 2 x PH2, 4 x PZ2, 1 x PZ3, 1 x T15, 1 x T20, 2 x T25, 2 x T30
89mm: 2 x PH2
Socket Drivers – 1 x 8mm, 1 x 10mm. 1 x Magnetic Drive Guide.
|Brand ||DEWALT |
|Type ||Bit Set |
|Pack Size ||40 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
DeWalt Screwdriver Bit Set (40 Piece) is rated
Rated 5 out of
Extended kit with good selection of bits
Usual DeWalt quality product
Date published: 2020-01-09
Rated 5 out of
Good quality and selection of well fitting bits.
So glad I purchased this compact but versatile set of dealt screwdriver bits.very good quality
Date published: 2019-12-18
Rated 2 out of
Not as good as it should be
Lasted 2 months, now the bit holder just spins, the long bits are useful but limited and there is not 1 slot head bit which I find strange and the bits holders keep falling out. Wouldn't buy this set again
Date published: 2019-12-15
Rated 4 out of
Oh stupid nickname game
Up to the job
They say buy cheap buy twice just wish I'd bought these first! Tried cheap and the bits didn't last long before the screws destroyed them but so far with these Dewalt bits I've had no issues. Still early days but showing no signs of wear.
Date published: 2019-04-13