DeWalt multi material drill bits can be used in wood, masonry and metal. These drill bits are ideal when drilling near corners and edges. The drill bits have a fully supported carbide head which gives faster drilling and a non slip shank which ensures maximum retention in chuck. They can be used in rotary or percussion drilling modes.
• Suitable for wood, plastics, mild steel and non ferrous metal
• For use in in rotary or percussion drilling modes
• 120° tip grind for maximum sharpness
• Allows drilling near to corners and edge
• Anti slip shank with 3 milled clamping surfaces prevent rotation of the drill bit in the chuck
• Fully supported carbide head gives faster drilling and extended life
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN