By DeWalt Product code: 75034 Pack size: Each
The DeWalt DWS777 XPS 216mm Sliding Mitre Saw features a new 1850W 75034 or 1600W 62334 motor for powerful cutting in all materials. The classic saw design has been improved and updated for the modern user, featuring sliding left hand fence with measuring scale for improved material support and management, improved dust extraction efficiency and XPS shadow line cut indicator providing fast, accurate alignment of the blade, while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity with no adjustment required. The head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation.
• Available in 240V 75034 and 110V 62334
• Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
• Base and fence have been machined to meet accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
• Compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format
• Blade speed: 6300rpm
• Blade bore: 30mm
• Maximum depth of cut: 80mm
• Cutting capacity at 90/45° (w x h) - 173 x 62mm
• Cutting capacity at 90/90° (w x h) - 270 x 62mm
• Cutting capacity at 45/90° (w x h) - 190 x 60mm
• Maximum cutting capacity at 45/45° (w x h) - 190 x 48mm
• Weight: 14.0kg
Includes TCT tooth saw blade, blade Allen Keys and material clamp.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Bore Size (mm)||30|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN