By DeWalt Product code: 38189 Pack size: Each
This small corded angle grinder from DeWalt will help you get the job done quickly and efficiently. Powered by a 1010W motor, it’s perfect for smaller tasks in the workshop or on site.
A dust ejection system removes the majority of debris from the air which passes over the motor – this helps to prevent abrasion and tracking. The compact design and anti-vibration side handle gives you a firm and controlled grip throughout the task.
Other safety features include a no-volt release switch to prevent unintentional start-ups, and an anti-lock flange which prevents flanges from permanently locking up and locking the disc on.
• Highly efficient motor design for power and durability
• Guard design for tool-free fitment, adjustment or removal
• Dust ejection system prevents abrasion and tracking
• Soft start reduces tool movement on start-up
• Anti-vibration side handle improves user control and comfort
• Anti-lock flange stops flanges from permanently locking up
• No-volt slide switch prevents tool from starting unintentionally
• DeWalt thin metal cutting discs sold separately – 30229
• Includes case, protective keyless guard, side handle, hex key, inner and outer disc flange
DeWalt DWE4206K-GB 1010W 115mm Angle Grinder Specifications
• Power: 1010W
• Voltage: 240V
• No load speed: 11,000rpm
• Disc diameter: 115mm
• Spindle thread: M14
• Weight: 1.85kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Bore Size (mm)||22.2|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Cable length (m)||3|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN