By DeWalt Product code: 92165 Pack size: Each
• Oscillations per minute: 0-22000
• Oscillating angle: 1.6°
• Quick release, tool free blade change
• Includes: 37 piece accessory set, TSTAK kitbox.
You'll wonder how you ever did without this versatile and compact oscillating multi cutter from DeWalt. Use it to saw, grind and sand, even in the most inaccessible spaces, achieving precision cuts and pro-level sanding every time.
In this set, you'll find a vast array of 37 different accessories so you'll always have the right tool for the job. What's more, the quick-change system allows you to switch between blades easily without needing special tools to attach and detach them. Despite weighing in at a mere 1.5 kg, this machine has a punchy 300 W motor that delivers up to 22,000 oscillations per minute, giving you enhanced performance and control.
You can store this cutter and the accessories in the handy carry case that's included with the device. The attachments include a variety of wood blades for cutting, a grout removal tool, a rigid scraper for removing debris and different grades of sanding sheets. There's also a universal adaptor for attaching oscillating tool accessories from other brands if you need to, plus an extraction adapter to remove dust automatically from your working area using a suction machine.
• Powerful 300 W motor with speeds of up to 22,000 opm
• Oscillating angle of 1.6°
• Quick-release blade changes save you time – no tools required
• Lightweight 1.5 kg design makes it easier to hold for longer jobs
• Comes with tough carry case for safe storage and transportation
• Includes 37-piece accessories kit (wood with nails blade, Fastcut wood blade, wood detail blade, semi circle wood bade, semi circle grout removal blade, rigid scraper, sanding paten, sanding sheets (25 pcs assorted grades), universal adapter, 5mm hex key, dust extraction adapter, depth stop / straight cut guide, 3mm hex key)
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page
Items over 30kg can only be delivered next Business Day Mon-Fri, if ordered before 6pm. Orders placed after 9pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN