By DeWalt Product code: 75238 Pack size: Each
• Five position adjustable turret
• Variable speed control
• Body only, supplied in TSTAK case but no battery or charger.
• Aluminium motor housing can be transitioned quickly to a fixed base attachment increasing the versatility of the machine
• Brushless Motor delivers improved runtime and durability for increased performance
• Dual LED lights increase visibility around the router bit during operation for increased accuracy
• Compact, lightweight design that increase ease of use and user comfort
• Spindle lock makes accessory changing quick and easy
• Plunge base incorporates fine tune rod for precise depth adjustment
• Soft start reduces movement of the tool on startup increasing user control
• Electronic brake for added control & safety
• Rubber overmold grips make using the unit more comfortable
The DEWALT 18V XR Brushless 1/4" (8mm) Router, Fixed & Plunge Bases - Bare Unit has been designed to be powerful yet heavy duty. The Brushless motor offers incredible efficiency and increased power delivery, resulting in less wear and increased longevity of the tool. The aluminium motor housing enables the router to quickly be transformed into a fixed base attachment enabling for increased versatility. The variable speed ranges enable the router bit to be optimised depending on application and material type. The five position adjustable turret enables for stepped or repeated plunges. The spindle lock offers quick and easy router bit change saving time.
DeWalt XR 18V Li-Ion Battery: 4.0Ah 21058 , 5.0Ah 93235 and fast charger 87084
Brushless Reciprocating Saw now available 95036
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Mains or Battery||Battery|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN