By DeWalt Product code: 83392 Pack size: Each
DeWalt's cordless circular saw lets you rip, cross, plunge or bevel cut, free from the confines of a power cord. Take it outdoors and you can work across numerous sites without having to think about where the nearest plug socket is.
The brushless motor is light so it's no trouble to lift, and it reduces friction to keep the unit cooler and more resilient to wear. The intelligent touch-sensitive trigger lets you control the speed of the saw as you work, and this is kept safe by a lock off switch and electronic motor brake so you can't accidentally activate it.
The circular blade is 165 mm with a maximum cutting depth of 55 mm, letting you cut thin boards to thicker logs. With a bevel capacity of 57°, you can cut roofing timbers easily to the angle you need plus a range of other slanted cuts.
The DeWalt DCS391N has an ergonomic grip handle to keep it firmly in your hand as you work, with no extra strain. The base of the saw remains stable to reduce vibration while you cut which reduces impact fatigue.
• Ultra thin kerf 165mm carbide-tipped blade with 24 teeth for smooth cut finishes
• Intelligent trigger for increased control of saw’s speed
• Brushless motor increases power and improves efficiency
• Lock-off switch and electronic brake for added safety
• Rubber overmold on handle helps you work longer with no discomfort
• Keyless bevel angle and depth adjustment for quick and easy changes
• Maximum depth of cut is 55 mm, or 42.1 mm at 45°
• Keyless bevel angle 50°, 5,150 rpm
• Includes 165mm/20mm blade, hex key and dust port
• Body only – no battery charger or case
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Sound volume||84 dB(A)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN