By DeWalt Product code: 59706 Pack size: Each
With an all-new three-stage speed control and lower vibration, it’s now easier than ever to achieve the perfect results with this DeWalt DCS356 multi-tool. You’ll no longer need to feather the trigger to find the ideal speed for your job, and you’ll be in complete control for even greater precision.
The three-speed control switch located on the base of the tool allows the user to cap the top speed for enhanced control in applications such as plunge cutting and sanding, or when performing precise jobs.
Other features include full variable speed on the trigger from 0 rpm, plus a quick-release accessory change system – no tools are needed, saving you valuable time when moving from job to job. There’s also a bright LED light that will illuminate darker work surfaces to further increase accuracy in low-light areas.
Because it’s powered by DeWalt’s brushless motor, the DCS356 is also highly efficient. It runs cooler and consumes less battery energy for increased run-time per charge – you’ll get up to 57% more run-time compared to traditional brushed motors.
• Three-stage speed control makes it easier to find your ideal speed
• Dual grip trigger puts you in complete control
• Lower vibration than the DeWalt DCS355 (12.4m/s² v 16.1m/s²)
• Change blades and attachments quickly without any need for tools
• Bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
• Brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time than brushed motors
• Universal accessory adaptor for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands
• Includes 1x 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery, 1x multi-voltage charger and 1x T-STAK II kit box
• Supplied with 35-piece accessory set – 1x fast cut wood blade (31 x 43mm), 1x woods with nails blade (31 x 43mm), 1x wood detail blade, 1x carbide grout removal blade, 1x rigid scraper blade, 1x semi circle blade, 1x depth control straight cut guide, 1x universal blade adaptor, 1x dust extraction adaptor, 1x sanding pad, 25x assorted sanding paper sheets
DeWalt DCS356 18V XR Oscillating Multi-Tool Specifications
• Voltage: 18V
• Oscillations per minute: 0-20,000 opm
• Oscillating angle: 1.6°
• Tool free accessory fitment: Yes
• Weight: 1.1kg
• Length: 310mm
• Hand/Arm Vibration: 12.4m/s²
• Uncertainty K1 (Vibration): 1.5m/s²
• Sound Pressure: 86dB(A)
• Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3dB(A)
• Sound Power: 97dB(A)
• Sound Power Uncertainty: 3dB(A)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN