By DeWalt Product code: 92114 Pack size: Each
• No load speed: 0-3000 rpm
• 26mm stroke
• Includes: dust port, shoe cover
• Body only: no charger, battery or case
Featuring a powerful and highly efficient fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes, the DeWalt DCS331N cordless jigsaw delivers fast cutting action up to 3000 strokes per minute maximising user productivity.
• Maximum cut in wood: 135mm, metal: 10mm
• Weight: 2.4kg
• Low patented anti-vibration system
• Keyless shoe adjustment up to 45º left and right
• Intelligent variable speed trigger and lock-off switch for quick controlled cuts and enhanced work safety
• Tool-free adjustable shoe with anti-scratch cover bevels 45° in both directions
• 3 position pendulum action controls the aggressiveness or smoothness of cuts
• Dust blower keeps line of cut clear of dust and debris
• Modular component design for trouble free servicing
• Rubber coated grip to reduce surface vibration and user fatigue
• Improved ergonomic design
DeWalt XR 18V Li-Ion batteries and charger available separately: 4.0Ah 21058 , 5.0Ah 93235 and fast charger 87084 .
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Sound volume||89 dB(A)|
Please be aware that Royal Mail strikes on 30th September and 1st October may cause a slight delay in our usual delivery timescales. We’ll do everything we can to try to avoid any impacts to our service, and apologise in advance if you experience delays receiving your order.
We recommend placing orders as early as possible, to avoid delivery delays. Alternatively, please use our Click & Collect service or visit your local store to buy your items.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN