By DeWalt Product code: 72197 Pack size: Each
The nailer is ideal for applications such as installation of skirting boards, door and window trim, panelling, cabinetry, crown and cap and shoe moulding.
• Drives 18 gauge (1.25mm) from 15-54mm nails.
• Tool free stall and jam release
• Integrated thumb wheel for depth control
• Nail capacity 110.
• Magazine angle 0 Degrees.
• Trigger type; bump and sequential
• Body only, no battery, charger or case
• Brushless motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package.
• Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment.
• Rear Load straight magazine for 18Ga Nails 15mm up to 54mm.
• Working temperature range of -20°C up to 50°C.
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN