By DeWalt Product code: 72197 Pack size: Each
• Drives 18 gauge (1.25mm) from 15-54mm nails.
• Tool free stall and jam release
• Integrated thumb wheel for depth control
• Nail capacity 110.
• Magazine angle 0 Degrees.
• Trigger type; bump and sequential
For applications such as installation of skirting boards, door and window trim, panelling, cabinetry, crown and cap and shoe moulding.
• Brushless motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package.
• Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment.
• Rear Load straight magazine for 18Ga Nails 15mm up to 54mm.
• Working temperature range of -20°C up to 50°C.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Pack Contents||1 x DeWalt DCN680N-XJ|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN