By DeWalt Product code: 72197 Pack size: Each
The nailer is ideal for applications such as installation of skirting boards, door and window trim, panelling, cabinetry, crown and cap and shoe moulding.
• Drives 18 gauge (1.25mm) from 15-54mm nails.
• Tool free stall and jam release
• Integrated thumb wheel for depth control
• Nail capacity 110.
• Magazine angle 0 Degrees.
• Trigger type; bump and sequential
• Body only, no battery, charger or case
• Brushless motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package.
• Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment.
• Rear Load straight magazine for 18Ga Nails 15mm up to 54mm.
• Working temperature range of -20°C up to 50°C.
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) usually before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery before 12 noon Next Business Day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN