By DeWalt Product code: 95966 Pack size: Each
• Impact driver can deliver up to 163 Nm of torque
• Drill driver features 15 adjustable torque positions
• Includes: Multi-Voltage charger, TSTAK carry case
DCD701 Sub Compact Drill Driver:
• 38.5mm shorter than previous generation
• Bright LED light on tool foot for high visibility in low light situations
• State of charge battery pack allows users to quickly check battery level
• Efficient Brushless motor gives 15% more runtime than previous generation
• 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
• 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change
DCF801 Impact Driver:
• 3 electronic speeds controls at 0-950/0-1950/0-2850 RPM allowing for greater control when working on precise applications
• The Precision Drive mode is ideal for fine screw work, preventing the screw head or material from being damaged
• 20% more runtime than the previous generation
• 'Drop and Load' bit holder for one-handed operation
Supplied with 2 x 3Ah batteries, DCB115 multi-voltage charger and TSTAK carry case.
The 12V XR Brushless Sub-Compact Twin Pack has been engineered to be a perfect heavy duty combination yet designed to be ultra-compact. The efficient Brushless motors deliver high performance and extended tool life, allowing you to get the job done. The impact driver can deliver up to 163 Nm of torque which is ideal for repetitive tasks driving fixings into wood and metal. The drill driver features 15 adjustable torque positions for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes. The DEWALT 12V battery pack shows how much battery capacity is remaining using the state of charge indicator.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 3.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Mains or Battery||Battery|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN