By DeWalt Product code: 57399 Pack size: Each
• New High Power Density Motor
• No load speed: 9000RPM
• 6Ah = 2000W & 9Ah = 2300W
• E-Brake & E-Clutch
• Switch Type: Trigger
• Vibration (m/s²) 5.9
• 1-Touch Guard System
• Product Includes; 2 x 9.0Ah Batteries, Multi Voltage Charger and comes in a TSTAK II Kit Box.
The DeWalt DCG418 Angle Grinder features a 54V improved brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power. Removable protective mesh dust guards offer additional motor contamination protection, increasing tool durability. Over-moulded rear and side handle provide user with increased grip and comfort in a variation of configurations to suit user preference.
• Brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power
• Over-moulded rear and side handle provide user with increased grip and comfort
• Upgraded electronic module and components allows for additional motor power
• High Capacity Battery delivers more power: 6Ah:2000W / 9Ah:2300W
• E-Brake and E-Clutch provide end user with class leading safety protection features
• 1 touch guard system allows for quick and easy guard adjustments without a tool
• Switch type: Trigger
• Tool free nut
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 9.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN