By DeWalt Product code: 35003 Pack size: Each
A lightweight cordless angle grinder that’s easy to handle and even easier to use, the DeWalt DCG412N is a dependable choice for getting the job done. A 7000 rpm motor provides the power to take on all kinds of cutting and grinding jobs, and you can work for longer without getting tired – it weighs just 2.2kg with a battery pack attached.
The grinder has an intelligent trigger and lock-off switch for enhanced work safety and control. A keyless guard can be easily adjusted for greater versatility, while a quick-release feature means you’ll waste no time removing and replacing wheels.
• Easy-to-use trigger and lock-off switch for greater control and safety
• Quick-change wheel release saves you time
• Keyless protective guard for greater versatility
• All-metal gears and low-profile gear case enhances durability
• Two-position side handle for maximum comfort and control
• M14 spindle thread
• Includes side handle, keyless guard and blade wrench
• Does not include disc, charger, battery or case
• DeWalt brushless cordless angle grinder also available – 69452
• DeWalt XR 18V Li-Ion batteries and charger available separately – 4.0Ah 21058 , 5.0Ah 93235 and fast charger 87084
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Bore Size (mm)||22.2|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN