• 3 motor speeds and torque settings
• Includes: Belt clip, Multi-voltage charger, TSTAK case.
• Body only version does not include battery, charger, case
The DeWalt DCF887 cordless impact driver boasts an improved brushless motor which gives increased torque as well as maintaining excellent power and efficiency in a range of light to heavy applications. The impact driver features an integrated 3 mode selector which gives a variety of speeds to suit different applications; where mode 1 suits light and small jobs and mode 3 suits heavy impact jobs. It incorporates a new impact mechanism which provides longer drive and better speed. In addition to this a specialist SBS module derives more power from the motor. A new chuck design with "drop and load" bit holder makes for fast and efficient bit changes and a 3 LED light ring lights up the working area. The DCF887 impact drivers overall length has been reduced to 135mm making it ideal for use in compact and small spaces. Its lightweight and compact design reduces fatigue allowing users to use it for longer periods without rest. The impact driver also includes an ergonomic cold forged impactor handle that improves overall durability. This second generation DeWalt impact driver is superior to its first generation counterpart, where it offers more torque, speed, working life and efficiency
• Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces
• High power brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly
• Batteries include state of charge indicator
• Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including PrecisionDrive
• PrecisionDrive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage
• 3 x LED "Halo" light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting
Includes DeWalt DCF887 Impact Driver, 2 x 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion batteries, multi-voltage XR charger, belt hook, magnetic bit holder and TSTAK compatible case.
DeWalt DCF887 Impact Driver specification:
• Voltage: 18V
• Brushless motor
• Max Torque: 205 Nm
• Tool Connect Compatibility: No
• Power: 400W
• No Load Speed: 0-1000 / 0-2800 / 0-3250 rpm
• Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3800 ipm
• Max. Bolt Diameter: M12
• Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4")
• Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact: 22 m/s²
• Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.1 m/s²
• Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A)
• Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
• Sound Power: 107 dB(A)
• Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
• Weight: 1.56kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN