By DeWalt Product code: 59738 Pack size: Each
Use the power and precision of this DeWalt DCF887 impact driver to take complete control over all kinds of fastening jobs. Delivering up to 205Nm of torque, 3,250rpm and 3,800 impacts per minute, it's a versatile and reliable cordless driver that comes into its own anywhere from steel fabrication and concrete fastening to automotive and industrial assembly work.
The powerful brushless motor has three speed settings to suit a wide variety of light and heavy-duty tasks, as well as torque modes such as PrecisionDrive – this offers even greater control when screwdriving to avoid material and fastener damage. In addition, the DCF887 has a new impact mechanism which provides longer drive and better speed, plus a specialist SBS module that derives more power from the motor.
One-handed bit changes are fast and efficient with the driver's simple ‚Äòdrop-and-load' bit holder design, ensuring no time is wasted. If you're working in low light, you can improve visibility by using the Halo light ring – three bright LED lights that illuminate the working area and increase your productivity.
The DCF887 impact driver is compact too, with an overall length of just 135mm making it perfect for use in tight or small spaces. Its lightweight design is comfortable to hold, reducing fatigue and helping you use it for longer without a rest – even more work completed, for less effort!
• High power brushless motor completes heavy-duty fastening jobs quickly
• Three-speed motor and torque settings to suit the demands of each task
• PrecisionDrive mode for greater screwdriving control to prevent damage
• Bright white LEDs act as a flashlight to improve visibility when working in low light
• ¼” drop-in bit holder allows for fast and efficient one-handed bit changes
• Batteries include state of charge indicator
• Lightweight and compact design is easy to use in small spaces
• Body only – does not include battery, charger or case
• Replacement DeWalt XR 18V Li-Ion batteries available: 4.0Ah 21058 , 5.0Ah 93235 and fast charger 87084
DeWalt DCF887 Impact Driver Specifications
• Voltage: 18V
• Max Torque: 205 Nm
• Tool Connect Compatibility: No
• Power: 400W
• No Load Speed: 0-1000 / 0-2800 / 0-3250 rpm
• Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3800 ipm
• Maximum Bolt Diameter: M12
• Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4")
• Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact: 22 m/s²
• Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.1 m/s²
• Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A)
• Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
• Sound Power: 107 dB(A)
• Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
• Weight: 1.56kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN