• 3 speed control
• Efficient brushless motor
• Precision drive mode
• Product includes; 2 x 2Ah batteries, multi-voltage charger and TSTAK case
The 12V XR Brushless Sub-Compact Impact Driver has been designed to be compact and lightweight allowing you to get into even smaller spaces. The efficient Brushless motor provides 163Nm of torque as well as 20% more runtime compared with the previous generation. The impact driver has 3 speed motor settings, including Precision Drive which offers more control when screwdriving. The DEWALT 12V battery pack shows how much battery capacity is remaining using the state of charge indicator.
• Efficient Brushless motor delivers high performance and extended tool life
• 33mm shorter than the previous generation
• 3 electronic speeds controls at 0-950/0-1950/0-2850 RPM allowing for greater control when working on precise applications
• The Precision Drive mode is ideal for fine screw work, preventing the screw head or material from being damaged
• State of charge battery pack shows remaining battery capacity
• 20% more runtime than the previous generation
• Only 0.8kg (tool only) for ultimate portability
• 'Drop and Load' bit holder for one-handed operation
• Includes 2 x 2Ah batteries, DCB115 multi-voltage charger and TSTAK
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 2.0Ah|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Mains or Battery||Battery|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN