By DeWalt Product code: 26682 Pack size: Each
• Maximum torque: 8Nm
• 16 position clutch
• LED worklight
• Includes: Charger, TSTAK case
The 12V XR Brushless Sub-Compact Impact Driver is a powerful heavy duty yet ultra-compact tool designed for high performance, excellent runtime and longer tool life. The Brushless motor offers increased efficiency and power delivery up to 1100 rpm, resulting in less wear and greater tool life. The screwdriver is ideal for driving small wood or machined screws, saving time and effort. The LED worklight delivers better light in smaller areas. The spindle lock functionality allows you to work without having to pull the trigger. The 12V battery pack shows how much battery capacity is remaining using the state of charge indicator.
• 12V tools and batteries are 100% compatible with existing 10.8V products
• Efficient Brushless motor delivers high performance and extended tool life
• 36mm shorter than the previous generation, allowing you to get into even smaller spaces
• Only 0.68kg (tool only) for ultimate portability
• 30% more runtime than the previous generation
• Up to 8 Nm torque allows you to achieve tough screwdriving applications
• 16 position clutch enables you to perform precise, repeatable applications
• 'Drop and Load' bit holder for one-handed operation
• Includes 2 x 2Ah batteries, DCB112 multi-voltage charger and TSTAK
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 2.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Mains or Battery||Battery|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN