By DeWalt Product code: 39193 Pack size: Each
• Compact 152mm length
• 15 position adjustable torque control
• 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck
• Includes: Multi-voltage charger, TSTAK carry case
The efficient brushless motor provides 57.5 Nm of torque as well as 15% more runtime compared with the previous generation. The compact, lightweight DeWalt DCD701D2 12V drill driver delivers all the performance the end user needs to get the job done. The DeWalt 12V battery pack shows how much battery capacity is remaining using the state of charge indicator.
• 38.5mm shorter than previous generation
• Bright LED light on tool foot for high visibility in low light situations
• State of charge battery pack shows remaining battery capacity
• Efficient brushless motor gives 15% more runtime than previous generation
• Only 0.9kg for ultimate portability and ease of use
• 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
• 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change
• Includes: 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, DCB115 multi-voltage charger and TSTAK case
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 2.0Ah|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Mains or Battery||Battery|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN