• 16mm all metal keyed chuck
• Electro-mechanical clutch 2speed gear
• No load speed 0-1250/3500rpm.
• Maximum core drilling capacity in masonry 127mm.
• 2 functions: drill and hammer drill
• Includes; Case, side handle, depth stop, 4m cable, chuck key.
|Brand ||DeWalt |
|Voltage ||240 |
|Wattage ||1300 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
|Power Supply ||Mains |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
DeWalt D21570K 1300W 127mm Diamond Core Drill 240V is rated
Rated 5 out of
Brilliant for heavy duty work.
Great for drilling engineering brick and concrete.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of
The drill is cheap for a core drill but does the job. I use it mostly for 110mm core drill. Block walls are absolutely fine, brick can take ages but that would be the case even with more expensive gear. Feels almost too light to be any good but it is powetfull enough. The machine switches off when the drill gets stuck which should prolong life of the gearbox. I used it about 10 times in the last six months and still seems to work as new.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 1 out of
Utterly useless for large core hole, clutch engaged constantly so I returned it
Date published: 2018-07-07
Rated 5 out of
Expensive but you get what you pay for
Date published: 2018-06-19