Removable tension-free fastening for lightweight block. Spiral thread cuts a positive fit into the block with no spalling of the plastered surface. The interrupted thread ensures removal of waste material for easier installation. Simple and quick to install using allen keys. Approved for use in Thermalite, Celcon, Thomas Armstrong, and Lignacite blocks.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
DeWalt Aerated Concrete Anchors M8 x 12mm (50 Pack) is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great Hold Simple to Use
Great fitting, really secure hold, used with 12mm drill bit and worked fine.
Date published: 2019-04-05
Rated 1 out of
Not impressed I'm afraid!
I tried to find some up to date methods for fixing into Thermalite block. Research pointed to these fixings. Used the correct size drill & coach screws, but the fixings did not meet with my expectations. They struggled to thread through the plaster surface on the blocks and the allen key used to fix the plugs would simply spin in the hexagonal hole as the plastic was put under any stress. Had to revert to other fixing methods in the end.
Date published: 2019-02-21